Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to live! Love!

I am free. I am solid and revolutional. I have came to terms with the fact that material things are a myopic curse. I visualize myself with a life free of these materials that I find myself embodying. I want to lose the sight of the worldly things and become an invisible entity. Creating things and words that will touch people without a mundane concomitant. I want to caper in my bare feet and feel nothing but happiness. And with all that happiness I consume with the simple sand in my toes, I want to watch it spread. I want to kiss the lips of a lover with out the binds of labeling. I want to be free in the thought of them. I want to make love with them and embrace the fact that they are human and not worldly. I want to create without procreating. I want to close my eyes and glide through the rings of Saturn. Dance in the light of the nebula. What is it that makes us humans so un volatile. Change is good. It keeps me entertained. I love to love and I love to live. I want to be free of the constant chaos that all the angry energies of the bureaucracies place into our societies. The human race is killing itself and it saddens me. But, I have realized in my venture that I cannot waste my time on things I have no control over. I should begin with the control I know I do have, and that is my direct area! I will control my feelings and my surroundings and go from there. I will smile with my smiles and sing with my lovers(physical and mental). I want to make my self complete in the eyes of those who appreciate the good in life.

I want to live!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

es como la cuarta vez que lo leo (con ayuda del traductor) y cada vez comprendo algo más y cada vez me gusta más...me gusta saber que cada vez descubro algo nuevo.

 
Copyright 2009 Gabbs