Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eurtepe



I feel like Euterpe. I am rejoicing and giving pleasure to the one I seek. I fill the Air with my hearts music hoping that he will come. Playfully I lure him in playing the flutes, dancing, chirping, splattering paint if need be. Whatever may bring him closer to me, I will muse him. I will be his siren but not his demise. Unlike the 8 other sisters and Homer, I refuse to drown him in his fantasy.
I want to Muse to make him a greateer being. I want him to create more and more so to not stagnate.
I want his soul too, but I want everyone to have a peice of his creativity. I want to look into his eyes and see my breath, in each blink I want to mollify into his smile.
The tune that floats with each bat of his lash will slide over my cheek as I inhale the breath that it makes my lungs yern. I will suffocate in his exhale.

Is this an Illusion? No, I am the Muse that eludes his soul. I will take him in my mouth and make him my flute, I will employ his heart and let him relax... as he creates the love I feel for him in my soul by simply looking at me.. I am his Muse. I need to call no other body!










1 comment:

Unknown said...

me gusta....me gustas

 
Copyright 2009 Gabbs