Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's Late

Thoughts illuminate in me, it’s late. I have been mingling with all my thoughts, and approaching them quite profoundly. With ease I ease into them daily and drinking my wine I sit and carry them forward and edit them into a small few, a clique. A clique of thoughts maintained by my intake of Vino. The fermented juice seeps into these thoughts and makes them more flexible, but with an alcoholic’s edge. Random togetherness are these thoughts. they have taken over daily but are not controlling. My heart beats FAST when they conversed with me and I become their friend. It’s Late and I am happy with the thoughts that are here. They are dreamy and in Latin. My wine is American but understands where they are from. It breathes life into what is needed for them to fluctuate into movement, and it is late I just wish that the thoughts would or could drift into you while you sleep. They would seep into your lips like the finest wine. Taking your breath and mingling with your thoughts. My thoughts would intoxify your mind as you sleep a million miles away. You, my dear, are intoxicating. And you could be my wine. You make my thoughts tingle and unwind. It is late and I need to sleep, but one of my thoughts is of you sleeping. And it wants to hang out a little longer.

In this thought I can see your mouth, lips slightly parted and breathy, eyes are twitching in your dreams; your slumber's thoughts. I can smell your skin. It smells of paint, and Art and ink a slight back ground of the finest cigars and of sweet, fresh grapes and natural beings. I can hear your heart beat in this thought, it misses only one and that is the beat that is taken by my thought entering lucidly form a million miles away. Rose petal lips drip with my thoughts like dew stretches the whole earth. I want to be so close I can smell your thoughts, your skin, tus ojos. the corners of your mouth turn and up and your tongue moistens your parted lips bringing them together for a brief moment slowly sticking, they part in that slight interruption. FEEL ME in your dreams?

That thought doesn't want to leave and with each Sauvignon sip it gets moister. I really hope you are dreaming of me. See how I was taken over, a thought of something I have never seen has TAKEN ME, but very tactfully. It is late and I need my thoughts to leave me, to turn into a dream as well, but never permanently oh how I would love for them to become reality?!

1 comment:

Corrina said...

you can smell my ojos anytime of the week. I Love you!

 
Copyright 2009 Gabbs